| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Assab in February is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 6.7mm (0.3in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Assab February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Assab, Eritrea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Assab:
- Toker, Sudan - 800.2 kms (497.2 miles) NW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 752 kms (467.3 miles) NW
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia - 426.5 kms (265 miles) N
- Aroma, Sudan - 771 kms (479.1 miles) WNW
- Massawa, Eritrea - 451.9 kms (280.8 miles) NW
- Kassala, Sudan - 731.1 kms (454.3 miles) WNW
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 806.9 kms (501.4 miles) WNW
- Asmara, Eritrea - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) WNW
- El Showak, Sudan - 761.6 kms (473.3 miles) WNW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 798.2 kms (496 miles) W
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 575.9 kms (357.9 miles) W
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - 623.5 kms (387.5 miles) SW